Stable governance guaranteeing a long-term strategy
Vilmorin & Cie attaches the greatest importance to the quality of its governance, which is strongly marked by two particular aspects: the fact it is a seed company with the need for a long-term vision, and its reference shareholder, Limagrain, an international agricultural cooperative group. To find out more about Limagrain, go to www.limagrain.com
Vilmorin & Cie’s governance is organized around the Board of Directors, the General Management and the Executive Committee.
The Board of Directors
Vilmorin & Cie’s Board of Directors comprises six members, who mainly come from Limagrain. They are specialized in agriculture and agronomy, and experts in seeds.
- Sébastien VIDAL, Chairman and CEO, Farmer and Vice-Chairman of Limagrain
- Philippe BLATEYRON, Member of the Board, Farmer and Vice-Chairman of Limagrain
- Annick BRUNIER, Member of the Board, Farmer, and Member of the Board of Limagrain
- Marie-Yvonne CHARLEMAGNE, Independent Member of the Board
- Mary DUPONT-MADINIER, Independent Member of the Board
- Claude RAYNAUD, Member of the Board, Farmer and Vice-Chairman of Limagrain
- Pascal VIGUIER, Member of the Board, Farmer and Chairman of Limagrain
The Board of Directors consolidates its work through two specialized committees:
- The Audit and Risk Management Committee,
- The Strategic Committee.
The General Management and the Executive Committee
Vilmorin & Cie’s General Management is the responsibility of Sébastien VIDAL, Chairman of the Board. He is assisted in his mission by Daniel JACQUEMOND, CEO.
The Executive Committee comprises 5 members; its vocation is primarily to propose strategic orientations to the Board and then to ensure their implementation.
From left to right on the photo:
- Daniel JACQUEMOND, CEO,
- Vincent SUPIOT, Chief Financial Officer,
- Agnès MISTRETTA, VP for Human Resources,
- Franck BERGER, CEO of the Vegetable Seeds division,
- Régis FOURNIER, CEO of the Field Seeds division.